The ‘dermatological accredited’ symbol appears on product packaging.
What the symbol stands for
- A product is skin safe when used for its intended purpose in strict accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- A product adheres to current safety directives and legislation in those countries or regions where sold.
- A product and its packaging are not harmful to the environment at any stage of its research, development, manufacture or disposal.
- The product’s research has been professionally assessed by an independent committee made up of dermatologists and skin scientists unaffiliated to the manufacturer.
- The product user and the manufacturer are supporting legitimate skin disease and skin cancer charities around the world.